The Only Unlimited EMIR Readiness Service for Testing, Development & Analysis Support.
In November ESMA is introducing significant changes to EMIR Reporting –New Fields, New Validations, Changes to DTCC GTR Reports.
EMIR-Ready is a secure hosted service that offers firms the tools to deliver the changes with confidence, on-time and in-budget.
We've done the work! we’ve scrutinized the RTS changes, we’ve compared them to the GTR Specification, we’ve implemented the combined requirements in our world leading Validate.Trade reporting validation engine.
In addition to the Reducing both Cost and Risk of Failure, here are 10 more good reasons to use EMIR-Ready!
- Rich EMIR Validation Rules that can be configured to show PRE: and POST: RTS Rewrite behavior.
- Additional Data Quality rules to truly test the integrity of EMIR Reporting messages – Notional thresholds, Date sensibility checks, timeliness checks
- LEI Validation vs. GLEIF Legal Entity Identifier Data
- FpML Extractors that allow developers and Testers to diagnose and resolve issues
- EMIR Readiness Working Group to share experiences and best practices with your peers
- Validate.Trade/Premium – The only stand-alone validation engine for global Trade and Transaction Reporting - Trusted by the DTCC & half of G15 banks
- Dedicated Secure environment hosted on market leading AWS Cloud in a European availability zone.
- Web based user interface to analyze CSV and FpML Messages – including those most affected by EMIR changes; Collateral, DTCC CORE, OTCLite, etc.
- Scalable File based interface that offers unlimited file loads per day.
- DTCC UAT Reconciliation – RegTek.Solutions will continuously benchmark vs. the GTR UAT environment, giving Unlimited customers a ‘heads up’ on issues with the UAT environment
Firms get access to a dedicated testing environment and the ability to extensively test EMIR reporting submissions, individually or in
bulk, manually or automated.
Global Sales and Business Development | RegTek Solutions
Andrew Green is a derivatives professional with 20 years’ experience across financial regulations, operations, middle office and program management. Prior to joining Risk Focus, Green was at DTCC , where he lead the development and delivery of the Equity Derivatives Trade Repository. Then he created and lead the Global Account Management and Sales teams for DTCC’s derivatives and repository services.
Contact Regtek Solutions for information about our managed software solutions for trade reporting.