FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
24 January 2017, New York, London & Paris: Risk Focus, Inc., the specialist solutions provider to the global capital markets, today announced the launch of a new firm, RegTek Solutions Inc.(RegTek). RegTek, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Risk Focus, will be the new home for Report-it, the market-leading control and compliance software for global trade and transaction reporting, including Validate.Trade, Reportable.Trade, Load.Trade and new in 2017, Reconcile.Trade.
Brian Lynch, CEO of RegTek, commented: “We launch with a clear mission – to offer the most flexible, complete and cost-effective solutions for financial institutions seeking to improve the quality, transparency, efficiency and control of their regulatory reporting systems. Moving our Report-it business into its own entity will allow us to concentrate on this single-minded mission and our clients will benefit from the focused, specialized resources and assets RegTek has to offer. With major impacts like MiFIR, the EMIR Rewrite, SEC SBSR, and SFTR occurring in the next 24 months, we felt this was the right move at the right time.”
RegTek offers solutions which can be integrated into an institution’s existing regulatory reporting infrastructure or form the backbone of new, strategic platforms that will deliver the required levels of control, transparency and quality assurance to meet the regulatory demands. The Report-it solutions are backed by a team of market, product and technology experts whose sole goal is to build, maintain and support these systems. As a wholly-owned Risk Focus subsidiary, new and existing Risk Focus Solutions clients will continue to benefit from this expertise.
“Compliance and regulation have taken centre-stage at the world’s financial institutions and our clients will continue to be reassured by our unique service level agreement (SLA) and the industry’s most flexible and complete suite of controls for global trade and transaction reporting,” added Brian Lynch.
- Waters: http://www.waterstechnology.com/sell-side-technology/news/2480671/risk-focus-launches-regulatory-subsidiary-regtek
- FTF News – https://www.ftfnews.com/risk-focus-shifts-regulatory-wares-to-subsidiary/16022
- Fund Intelligence – http://fundintelligence.global/fundtechnology/news/risk-focus-debuts-new-compliance-control-focused-subsidiary/
- FX-MM: http://www.fx-mm.com/54723/news/legislation/risk-focus-launch-regtek-solutions/
- Finextra: https://www.finextra.com/pressarticle/67744/risk-focus-launches-regtek-subsidiary
- Automated Trader: http://www.automatedtrader.net/news/at/156963/risk-focus-launches-regtek-solutions
- Bobsguide: http://www.bobsguide.com/guide/news/2017/Jan/24/regtech-disruptor-risk-focus-launches-regtek-solutions-inc-/?utm_source=bgdailynewsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=News
- Tabb: http://tabbforum.com/press-releases
- The OTC Space: http://www.theotcspace.com/2017/01/24/regtech-disruptor-risk-focus-launches-regtek-solutions-inc
- HFM Technology: https://hfm.global/hfmtechnology/news/risk-focus-launches-new-business-entity-for-reg-software/
# # #
John Norris / Anne-Charlotte Duhaut
Moonlight Media Ltd.
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7250 4770
RegTek is the new home of the Report-it suite of software controls for Global Trade and Transaction Reporting. RegTek is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Risk Focus Inc., the firm responsible for the original vision, development and distribution of the Report-It Control Suite, including Validate.Trade, Reportable.Trade, Load.Trade & Reconcile.Trade.
The RegTek mission is simple; Deliver the most flexible, complete and cost effective solutions for financial institutions seeking to improve the quality, transparency, efficiency & control of their regulatory reporting systems.
For more information, visit https://regteksolutions.com/
About Risk Focus
Risk Focus is a 12-year-old specialist services firm that delivers trading, regulatory, risk and cloud-enabling solutions to the global capital markets. With offices in New York, London and Riga, Risk Focus offers a full-service model from independent advisory and architecture services through full implementation and solution delivery.
Since 2004, the world’s top brokers, banks, clearing houses and hedge funds have relied on Risk Focus’ domain expertise and unrivaled track record of on-time delivery for their specialist solutions needs.
For more information, visit https://riskfocus.com/